The combination of chiropractic care and massage therapy is a powerful way to help accelerate your recovery and health.
The increased blood flow associated with a massage aids in the healing process.
In addition, the imbalance of any muscles may be leading to additional pain and a massage is a great way to loosen your muscles and allow your body to regain balance.
- The benefits of massage therapy include but are not limited to:
Reducing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improving immune function.
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension.
- Improving circulation, energy, and alertness.
Some of the additional benefits of massage are:
- Reduction of chronic pain
- Improves range of motion
- Can help correct musculoskeletal imbalances
- can help relieve/prevent migraines
We also provide neuromuscular therapy (deep tissue) massage, Swedish massage, and cupping.