“Finally, a Breakthrough For Your Sciatica and Disc Herniation”
CAUTION: Call 911 Or Go To An Emergency Facility If You Are Experiencing Loss Of Bladder Or Bowel Control.
Here is the FREE REPORT that you requested!
There is a very good reason why thousands of former sciatica and disc herniation pain sufferers are calling non-surgical spinal decompression the “eighth wonder of the world.” See A Video Of Spinal Decompression By Clicking Here. So, unplug the phone, turn off the television and go to a quiet place with a pen and paper. Read this ENTIRE report, top to bottom. This will be the most important report you will ever read, and this report will provide you with all the information you will need to make the decision that is BEST for YOUR pain! This report will expose the myths you may have heard and give you ALL the facts… based on science, statistics and research… no opinions. This may change your life. Good luck!
This amazing new medical breakthrough is responsible for cracking the sciatica and disc herniation pain code for hundreds of thousands of FORMER pain sufferers world-wide. Many previous sufferers have tried everything and were thought to be hopeless cases. So many were told- “We’ve done all we can do for you, and you’re just going to have to live with the pain,” and are now pain free!
Request a FREE Appointment by Clicking Here
KNOW THIS: This report is more than just how OTHER people solved their back pain. MUCH MORE. It reveals exactly how YOU can too.
Imagine: … living the rest of your life pain free.
… waking up tomorrow morning with your sciatica and disc herniation pain GONE.
… how much easier your life would be if you could just be pain free.
There really is an easy way. In this report, we will reveal to you how you can become pain free… once and for all!
If you are seriously motivated to finally put an end to your agonizing back pain – naturally – without drugs or surgery, this will be the most exciting and important report you ever read. Why?
Many modern doctors are saying this amazing technology has revolutionized sciatica and disc herniation pain treatment and may make spinal surgery (and other sciatica and disc herniation pain treatments) way less popular, and even obsolete in most cases!
Countless failed sciatica and disc herniation surgery patients have finally found relief after surgery didn’t help. With this new technology, it’s obvious they may have never needed surgery in the first place.
What you MUST know about HOW your neck & back works that will enable you to make the RIGHT decision for your sciatica and disc herniation pain…
Imagine your spine as a bunch of blocks stacked on top of each other, 24 blocks to be exact (Your low back has 5, your mid back has 12, and your
neck has 7). In between each block is a disc, the discs are incredibly important.
What’s so important about the DISCS?
These discs are avascular, meaning they don’t have an independent blood supply.
So, when injured or worn out, they don’t heal well on their own. For instance, if you cut
your finger, blood comes and heals your injury- your discs can NOT do that!
The outside of the disc is made up of tough fibers called the annulus fibrosis (or “rings”) and the inside has a soft, jelly like substance… the nucleus pulposus. These rings are very important, as they are the strength that keeps the inner substance inside.
When you have an injury or abnormal stresses on the spine for ANY reason, one or more of the discs will have abnormal mobility. This can excessively wear on the discs and prohibit the essential exchange of oxygen, nutrients, and waste products. When your disc is injured or torn, the jelly like substance on the stick or protrude out. This is often called a herniated disc.
If the outer material is not torn, discs can bulge – without herniating. Kind of like if you step on a balloon and it doesn’t pop. The balloon bulges out to one side or the other without the rubber breaking.
Whether bulged or herniated…
The Result: Degeneration, and breakdown of the discs. The discs lose height and begin to protrude, then bulge, and may even herniate! When a disc protrudes (mild), bulges (moderate), or herniates (severe) it does so in the direction of the nerves! In fact, these discs can actually PINCH THOSE NERVES and can cause pain, numbness and weakness in your neck or back, down your arms or legs, and even into your fingers or toes!
Those injured discs will cause inflammation and swelling of the nerves and ALL tissues surrounding the discs, including muscles. Making muscle spasms a possible symptom with disc injuries. When a disc bulges or herniates it alone is a MAJOR cause of sciatica pain. It does this by pinching the delicate nerves that pass by as they come out of the spine.
That is What Can Cause Radiating Pain… Or… Pain, Tingling And Numbness Going Down Your Arm Or Leg And Possibly Into Your Fingers Or Toes!
This is often referred to as sciatica, radiculopathy, or radiating pain (or numbness, tingling, weakness…)
How Do Discs Heal?
Your discs require proper motion of the vertebrae above and below each disc, and with that motion your discs exchange oxygen and nutrients and rid themselves of unwanted waste products- which if kept inside the discs would cause pain, destruction and degeneration of the discs themselves.
You have EXACTLY 7 OPTIONS For Your sciatica and disc herniation Pain…
Which some of you have already tried, and I’ll talk more about that later.
Unless youchoose to live with your pain, you have EXACTLY 7 options for your sciatica and disc herniation pain:
1. Medication– Whether you take medication over the counter or prescribed…
orally, by an injection or topically (rubbing in on your skin)… it all works the same way. Medication may temporarily ease pain and inflammation in the tissues surrounding the discs, but because discs don’t get an independent blood supply, medications will do NOTHING to heal the CAUSE of your pain– The discs themselves and/or the forces which caused the discs to become injured in the first place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Medications for Neck or Low Back Pain (pain medications, anti-inflammatory medications, muscle relaxers, and even “over the counter medications”…) should be used ONLY on a temporary basis due to the extremely significant and well documented hazardous side effects to the liver, kidneys, stomach, and intestines (just to name a few). Please consult your medical doctor about ALL possible side effects BEFORE you consider taking medications for your pain… Particularly if you take multiple medications. Your health is too important NOT to heavily weigh ALL of your options.
2. Massage– Massage is effective with muscle pain and dysfunction, and in some cases massage may ease your pain temporarily, however massage simply can do nothing to change the cause of the problem… the discs.
3. Acupuncture– Acupuncture has had some success helping several different types of pain, but offers no solution to the cause of your disc pain.
4. Physical Therapy– Physical therapy helps many different conditions very well. Physical therapy uses exercises, which are simply contraction of muscles. Contracting muscles around a bulging or herniated disc can actually make the bulge or herniation worse by creating more pressure on the disc and pushing the weakened and injured disc material further out toward the nerves making the problem worse. Physical therapy alone is NOT recommended for disc injuries.
5. Chiropractic– Chiropractic is incredibly successful with a multitude of conditions, especially neck or low back pain. In fact, studies show chiropractic to be the most effective treatment for conditions of neck or low back pain… for conditions other than disc problems. Similar to physical therapy, manipulation to a bulging or herniated disc may not be the first course of action! However, once the disc is healed, it is highly recommended to see a chiropractor to ensure proper mobility within all discs to maintain proper disc and joint health.
6. Surgery– The three most common types of surgery for disc injury are a 1) Discectomy, 2) Laminectomy, and 3) Spinal Fusion.
1. Discectomy– The surgeon will take a knife (scalpel) and cut away the part of the disc that is actually bulging or herniating out toward the nerves. In some cases this offers temporary relief as the physical pressure is temporarily off the nerves. The problem with this is the part of the disc that is cut out is the outer rings- it’s strength! Nothing was done about the forces that caused the disc to wear excessively in the first place, and now the disc bulges and/or herniates again, faster and easier because some or all of those annular / outer rings are now gone! The pain returns because the problems were NOT addressed properly.
2. Laminectomy– The surgeon will take a dremel tool (a grinder) and grind the bone back away from the nerve. This may take pressure off the nerve itself. The problem is that bone grows back! The average fracture may take 6 to 8 weeks to heal. It usually takes longer in the spine, but still grows back and the pain likely returns.
3. Spinal Fusion– This is done a number of ways. Some times plates are placed on the front or sides of the bones and large screws are drilled into the bone. Some times even larger screws are drilled into the back of the bones (one on each side) and fastened to a plate or rods from the back. Some times pieces of bone are taken from the hip &/or pelvic bone and placed in the disc area to try to get the bones to “grow together”. Finally, some combinations of those are used. When this is done, NOTHING was done to help HEAL the REAL problem- THE DISC. Also, those forces that caused the injury to the disc now are transferred above AND below the fusion, causing excessive wear and tear on those discs. It’s not uncommon to hear “looks as if the discs above and below have finally wore out as well. We will have to fuse those also”…
It is clear to see why studies show that well over 70% (some say as much as 83%!!!) of SPINAL SURGERIES ARE FAILURES!!! …leaving you with the SAME pain or WORSE pain afterwards! Surgery for disc injuries should ONLY be considered as a LAST RESORT, when ALL else has FAILED or when you have loss of bowel and/or bladder control. Surgery has NOT been shown successful for neck or low back disc injuries.
7. Spinal Decompression– Clinical Studies show FDA Cleared, non-surgical, drugless, & non-invasive spinal decompression to be Successful, even after failed surgeries! The BEST part about spinal decompression is that there are virtually NO DOCUMENTED SIDE EFFECTS! This is ONLY the treatment, which actually aids in HEALING the disc and targets the TRUE cause of YOUR DISC PAIN!
Do some of these options sound familiar? If so, you are about to be enlightened. You are about to read the typical protocol for patients who are on the road to surgery and don’t even know it. It sounds something like this…
You are having severe back or neck pain, so you go to your doctor to find out what’s wrong. You are told it could be a “pinched nerve” or a pulled muscle, or arthritis and you are given medications to “see if that takes care of it, if it doesn’t come back and see me.” Weeks go by and you are still suffering, so you go back. This time your doctor sends you to a specialist, maybe a Neurosurgeon or Orthopedic Surgeon.
If you are lucky, The Neurosurgeon tells you that you are probably not a surgical candidate (yet) and prescribes physical therapy to “see of that takes care of it.” Months go by and you are still suffering, so now you go back to see him, and this time you want results! At last he prescribes steroid injections or “epidurals” to “see if that takes care of it” and amazingly, you actually feel some relief!
For a few weeks (or if you are lucky- months) you feel like a new person, until one day you feel that ever-familiar twinge in your low back. Slowly but surely the symptoms reappear. So, you go back again to the Neurosurgeon to get another injection, and this time it doesn’t last as long. And you go back again for another injection… so on and so on. There are some people who go back 5, 6, even 8 times! Until one day, instead of giving you another injection…
He now tells you there are no other options and that you may have to have surgery after all…
Where else have you been told ALL of your options? Well you got it here. Now let’s give you all the facts about Spinal Decompression so you can have ALL the information you need to make the decision that is BEST for you!
Still considering surgery? That’s understandable if you are as most doctors (especially surgeons) tell you that surgery is your only or best option.
The fact is: Neck & back surgery has had very disappointing results. There are also many side effects and just as many risks. One side effect is your pain MAY GET WORSE. One reason for this is the production of scar tissue & adhesions. You see, your body doesn’t know the difference between an accidental cut and an intentional cut (surgery). In both cases your body will begin to produce connective tissue to try to heal or repair the affected area, which of course results in a scar. Normally, scars are a good thing or at least harmless; however, when they form inside the spine after a surgery, sometimes the scare tissue grows so much it gets in the way of, or actually wraps around, one or more of the nerves. This causes excruciating pain, and unfortunately the only thing that can be done in this situation is more surgeries to remove the scar tissue; ironically this results in even more scar tissue.
I am not saying that you should not have surgery or that surgery is a bad thing. In many cases it is the only option. As a matter of fact, I have referred a lot of patients for various types of surgery. Either they had a problem that I could not help, or (like most cases) they waited too long to seek treatment. By the time I saw them it was too late, and there was nothing I could do.
Most respectable surgeons will tell you that surgery should be the absolute LAST option.
In many cases surgery has saved lives or improved the lives of many people, but why would you even consider surgery when…
Clinical studies have shown non-surgical spinal decompression to be successful (good or excellent relief)
in patients with herniated discs and degenerative disc disease – without the side effects. (3)
The most amazing thing is:
1 study also showed a 90% reduction in disc herniations in 71.4% of patients. (4)
Why is that so amazing? Herniated discs WERE thought to be just about untreatable without surgery before the introduction of this incredible new technology.
Even better, treatment with this amazing FDA Cleared, non-surgical technology is pain-less, drug-less and there are NO documented side effects. In fact, many patients report treatments are so relaxing… they actually fall asleep!
And best of all… Results are MUCH better. In fact, they aren’t even close!
By naturally drawing the herniated material off of the nerves thus, relieving the pain, it takes away the true cause of your pain and symptoms instead of masking it with drugs or cutting the herniation out with surgery.
Through the combination of proven scientific principles, the latest technological developments and the brilliant work of a specialized team of physicians and medical engineers and scientists – The Chattanooga Group, a leading physical therapy and medical equipment supply and manufacturing company, now offers this space age technology in its incredible Triton DTS spinal decompression equipment.
Spinal Decompression has been proven to relieve pain by:
- Enlarging The Disc Space
- Reducing Disc Herniations
- Strengthening The Outer Ligaments To Help Move Herniated Disc Material Back Into Place
- Reversing The High Intra-Disc Pressures Through The Application Of Negative Pressure
Spinal Decompression Relieves Pain Fast, And It Is Absolutely Safe.
Spinal Decompression has been Cleared by “The Food and Drug Administration”…You’ve gotten to know them as the “FDA”.
Conditions That Are Successfully Treated With Spinal Decompression:
- Degenerative, Herniated and/or Bulging Discs (single or multiple)
- Back Pain, Sciatica, or Facet Syndrome
- Neck Pain and/or Headaches
- Pain and/or Numbness Radiating Down the Arms and/or Legs, or Hands or Feet
- A Relapse or Failure Following Surgery
A VERY Important Note: Our Spinal Decompression program has been successful even with the most severe cases… even when NOTHING else has worked. Even after failed surgery!
What are Treatments With The Triton DTS Like?
After being fitted with a Universal Belting System, the computer system slowly brings your spine into tension. You are lying in whichever position you are most comfortable: on your back, on your side, or on your stomach. The automatic pelvic harness system helps stabilize your hips and pelvis. The advanced computer system automatically adjusts to the proper angle of distraction; a computer tension system precisely monitors the tensions, allowing us to target the specific discs… that are causing your pain and symptoms!
The distractive forces on your spine causes a logarithmic curve to avoid proprioceptor response, which would create muscle spasms. The split table design decreases friction and allows separation of the vertebral bones, minimizing friction and the effect of friction and gravity.
Simply put, you relax and the machine’s computers simulate an anti-gravity effect on your neck or back that helps protruding disc return to its normal position and STOP THE PAIN.
Patients describe the treatments as gentle, painless, intermittent pulling or stretching of your neck or back. And like we said before, it can be so relaxing- many patients actually fall asleep during treatment.
How is Spinal Decompression Different From Traction?
Regular “traction” (like you may find in a physical therapy office) has been around for a long time. Its results with neck and back pain have been minimal at best. The big problem with traction is that it stimulates a certain type of sensor in the muscles, (which stimulates the proprioceptor response) and may cause reflex muscle spasms. Spinal Decompression applies precise forces to decrease the pressure in the discs and enhance the exchange of oxygen and nutrients INTO the disc and waste products OUT of the discs. This occurs in a rhythmic pattern, called imbibition, which expands the disc space between the bones and restores the nutrients and fluid to the discs- which causes the discs to heal!
Patient after patient says the Spinal Decompression is extremely comfortable… even relaxing… while regular, “old” traction can be very uncomfortable.
How Long Are Treatments And… How Many Do You Need?
Because of the lack of blood supply, the discs are naturally slow to heal. Patients typically undergo 15-35 treatment sessions. Each treatment lasts between 25-35 minutes. This, of course, depends on your individual case and is always determined by a thorough evaluation.
Following each session, and ice pack or hot pack and electrical muscle stimulation are applied to help pain relief and speed the healing process- A thorough evaluation will determine which is most appropriate for your specific condition.
There will be specific, proven, and effective physical therapy spinal stabilization exercises to perform to promote muscle re-education and optimum improvement. In some cases, there may be nutritional supplements, bracing, or orthotics recommended to enable the best chance for success with treatment. It is important to note that many patients get substantial immediate relief after just a few treatments, some after just one.
The really good news is… (even though some people choose to) this is not something you have to continue to do for the rest of your life. So it’s not a big commitment.
The 7 Most Dangerous Words To YOUR Future
There are 7 simple words that may create an enormous threat to your health for the rest of your life. These words can destroy ALL of your future happiness. What are they?…
“It will go away all by itself”
If those words have EVER crossed your mind, here are the disturbing facts:
- 80-90% of all adults will suffer with spinal (Neck or Back) pain at some time in their life. (6)
- Spinal Pain is the leading cause of disability for people under 45 years of age. (7)
- Spinal Pain is the second leading cause of visits to doctor’s offices. (8)
- Spinal Pain is the third leading reason for hospital admissions. (9)
- Annual costs of Spinal Pain in the U.S. range from $20-$75 billion, and $100 billion worldwide. (10)
- According to Met Life Insurance statistics, the average Spinal treatment medically treated without surgery costs $7,210 and the average Spinal treated surgically costs $13,990. (11)
- Statistics indicate that 15-20% of the population has Spinal Pain in any given year… approximately 32 million cases. (12)
One of the biggest “accepted” myths about neck or back pain is that it goes away all by itself, without any treatment. Most doctors believe the claim that 90% of episodes of Spinal Pain will resolve within one month. Well, a May 1998 study in the British Medical Journal proved this myth is FALSE. Here are the eye opening results:
Patients’ condition 12 months after initial MEDICAL consultation–
– No Pain & No Disability 25%
– Pain or Disability 25%
– Pain AND Disability 50%
The authors of that study concluded: “This takes account of two consistent observations about Spinal Pain: First, a previous episode of Neck or Low Back Pain is the strongest risk factor for a NEW episode, and second, by age 30 almost half of the population will have experienced a substantive episode of Neck or Low Back Pain. These figures simply do NOT fit with claims that 90% of episodes of Spinal Pain end in complete recovery.” (13)
Our Conclusion: 75% of Neck or Low Back Pain sufferers will have either pain or disability or pain AND disability one year after their initial consultation to a medical doctor… It is clear that back pain does NOT get better without PROPER treatment.
*** PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING FACTS! ***
The information you are about to read could mean the difference between you getting SOLD and you getting healthy. I am going to tell you some facts that other Doctors offering Spinal Decompression know, but won’t tell you. Ready? Here it is…
MYTH: DIFFERENT SPINAL DECOMRESSION MACHINES ACHIEVE DIFFERENT RESULTS.
FACT: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT BRAND OF EQUIPMENT YOU CHOOSE, AS LONG AS IT IS A SPINAL DECOMPRESSION MACHINE!
It doesn’t matter what the name of the table is. Your body doesn’t know the difference between Brand Name ABC and Brand Name XYZ. Physiologically speaking, all Spinal Decompression tables have the exact same effect on the discs and surrounding tissues, yet some doctors want you to believe that their equipment is far superior to all other brands. There are many different brands of tables out there. Some are prettier and bigger than others. Some have more bells and whistles, but the fact is the brand of the table has no bearing on the results (provided it is a Spinal Decompression Table). Think about it, if they all make the same claim of being the best, then can it really be true? Do not make the mistake of being sold on a certain piece of equipment.
Instead, choose your doctor based on criteria that really matter most to you and will get you the best results possible. As far as the “brand” of equipment we use… The name of the company that makes most of our equipment is Chattanooga, and it is the largest medical equipment company in the world. The name of the table is the Triton DTS Table. Look it up on the Internet if you like, but as I said before, the name of our table is irrelevant. It’s a lot like a car, we have the Ford or Toyota version. Beware of the “Ferraris”. If you get “sold” on a “Ferrari”, you will bear the payments.
MYTH: NASA TOOK PART IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPINAL DECOMPRESSION
FACT: THERE IS NO DOCUMENTATION OR RESEARCH STATING NASA HAD ANY CONNECTION WITH SPINAL DECOMPRESSION IN ANY WAY.
And then there’s the subject of NASA developing Spinal Decompression. Countless reports on Spinal Decompression state over and over that NASA discovered Spinal Decompression. They say that NASA discovered the technology that led to the development of Spinal Decompression. They say that the Astronauts had better backs when they returned to Earth due to the weightlessness, and now that technology can be offered to the general public “right here on earth!” Unfortunately these claims are simply not true. The fact is it has been documented for years (by NASA) that the Astronauts actually had more, NOT LESS, back problems after returning to Earth. (Mostly due to the LACK of “Decompression” on earth compared to space!)
As a matter of fact, the Astronauts actually have to spend time acclimating to gravity after returning from space travel. You see, the effects of antigravity take a toll on the human body. Your bones, muscles and discs need gravity or else they will waste away. This wasting away (atrophy) causes back pain due to the lack of strength and support in the back.
So, why would anyone ever claim NASA had anything to do with Spinal Decompression? It’s simple. Credibility. It is the hope of some doctors that you will read a report and see “NASA” and see value in Spinal Decompression and the doctor. At one time I almost included such statements about NASA in my reports until I decided to research the subject to validate these claims. What I found was eye opening to say the least. But, please, do not take my word for it. Feel free to look up NASA on the Internet to see if there is any connection with Spinal Decompression. Be careful to make certain the information is credible.
By telling you this information I am not at all trying to discredit Spinal Decompression and especially not any other doctors. I know deep down inside these doctors do want to help people, and if you are comfortable with the doctor you have chosen, then by all means stay the course. If you have confidence in the treatment recommended to you then your odds of healing are very good. I am simply trying to let you know the truth so you can make your decision based on the facts, not a bunch of sensational claims.
What is most important is that your specific needs are addressed during the actual treatment plan. Choosing the right doctor can be a difficult process. I have provided the following tips that I have recommended to my friends and family who live out of state that hopefully will help you make the right choice. When you find a doctor that fits the following criteria (regardless if it is our office or not) then you can feel confident that you are being treated properly.
THE 10 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK:
1. Is the Doctor trying to sell me or help me? There is no doubt that healthcare is a business, and doctors need new business to survive just like any other business, but this does not mean that you should have to be sold. If you feel pressured in any way, then it may be the doctor is more interested in your pocket book than actually helping you. Remember, this is your health. You are in control. Do not allow yourself to be pressured into any decisions. It won’t take you long at all to get a “feeling” of what is the doctor’s or office’s primary concern.
2. Does the Doctor accept insurance? If not, why not? Does it make sense to pay a doctor cash when you pay your insurance premiums to help pay for situations such as this? It’s understood that insurance pays for some things and not for others… You may want to reconsider a doctor who does NOT accept insurance. Keep in mind, SOME insurances may not completely cover your care, but that’s NOT what we are talking about, we are talking about the doctor who is NOT accepting insurance AT ALL.
3. Does the Doctor avoid talking about or avoid details about money during the consultation? This may be a red flag (in my opinion). If the doctor cannot look you in the eye and talk about the cost of the treatment then that should set off alarms in your head. While it is true that the doctor may not be able to give you an exact amount until he or she has performed an examination, he or she should have enough experience with similar cases to give you a pretty good estimate. BUT… beware of the doctor who says “that will be $5,000 right off the bat (before he/she even knows exactly what is wrong with you)!
4. Is the Doctor’s message more about the table or the treatment? Here again, it should not matter what table the doctor uses. A doctor that only talks about the brand of equipment may not know much about how to help heal your discs.
5. Does the Doctor’s office offer flexible affordable finance options? There are many different office policies regarding patients’ payments, and I am not here to say what is right and what is wrong. But if the doctor isn’t willing to do everything in his or her power to make it work with the finances, or if the doctor requires you to pay 100% up front, then is he or she really interested in helping you? Just a simple question.
6. Does the treatment only consist of Spinal Decompression, or is there Physical Therapy involved? While it is true that Spinal Decompression does help the disc heal, it does not address the other issues such as weaknesses in the surrounding muscles. Spinal Decompression alone is not the complete answer. You must work under a Doctor using a therapy program specifically designed with a Licensed Physical Therapist. How can anyone address a problem for which they have NO training?
7. Are other specific needs, such as nutritional advice and orthotics, addressed to help me heal faster? These could be the most overlooked components of healing. Research proves that specific nutritional supplements can be the difference in having long-term relief or being re-injured within a year. Do not underestimate the importance of nutrition in the healing process. And, it does not matter how healthy you eat. There is a huge difference between Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) and Therapeutic Dose, and it is impossible to get a Therapeutic Dose through every day foods.
8. Did the Doctor tell me ALL of the positives and negatives about Spinal Decompression? While it is true that Spinal Decompression has a fantastic success rate, it is not perfect. If the negative aspects of Spinal Decompression (and there are a few) are not addressed up front by the doctor, then I would also consider this a red flag. Remember the saying, “If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.”
9. Does the Doctor tell me he/she can help me WITHOUT actually seeing Imaging? There are many factors that must be carefully considered BEFORE a doctor properly trained in spinal decompression should consider accepting a patient for care. The doctor should spend time: 1) Reviewing your past medical history with you (treatments you have tried, injuries, surgeries…), 2) Review updated, weight bearing (standing) x-rays (which show abnormal curves/forces), 3) Review a neurological examination (like a computerized Surface EMG) to see how the discs are interfering with nerve function and at what levels, 4) Review an updated MRI (if necessary) for protrusions, bulges, herniations, and degeneration of spinal discs. After careful review of ALL of these will the doctor know if they can help you.
10. Does the Doctor provide me the treatment plan IN WRITING / PRINT? If you are accepted for spinal decompression, you should receive a detailed account of ALL aspects of the complete spinal decompression program. Including: Costs, visit schedule, treatment plan, real patient testimonials, information about the staff & office, physical therapy exercise instructions, and more.
Hopefully these tips will help you find the right doctor to help you to achieve optimal health.
“To Be or Not To Be Pain Free…”
I’m sure that you are familiar with the real estate tycoon Carlton Sheets, or at least with one of his infomercials that seem to be on T.V. all the time. His “no money down” form of real estate investing has given more people “financial freedom” than either one of us could shake a stick at! But that is not my point. Carlton Sheets is a man of action.
He knows that if you delay or over-analyze anything too much, you will, inherently, never be able to see the obvious value in his formula for financial success. And as a result, you will never reap the benefits of his proven methods. In other words, even though his real estate methods are proven and easy to use, there are still thousand that watch, get excited, and almost make the call. Why? They froze up and gave in to their inability to take the next step. This is human nature! He refers to it as “Paralysis of Analysis”. Too much analysis or “over analysis” causes us to freeze up and not take action! So in the end you may have lost the key to your financial success, and gained Absolutely NOTHING!
So when it comes to your back and your health, are you willing to risk your LIFE WITHOUT PAIN? Or are you ready to take ACTION and finally take that long awaited step towards a new pain free life? By not taking advantage of our FREE offer, you are choosing a LIFE OF PAIN in place of your own Common-Sense that is telling you to TAKE ACTION. Up to now, NOTHING, that has been recommended to you, or that you’ve done, has worked for you. Not drugs, surgery, injections, acupuncture, physical therapy, chiropractic, you get the point. How many more temporary relief treatments like the ones I just mentioned are you willing to put yourself through and simply waist your precious time, your money, and insurance dollars on? The only thing you have to lose is the answer to your severe neck or back pain, and not to mention, the quality of life that you deserve. Your health is in your hands. The decision is YOURS.
Ask yourself these critical questions…
- Do I have any alternatives?
- Can I afford to live with this pain for the rest of my life?
- Can my family afford for me to live with this pain for the rest of my life?
- Without my health, do I have anything to look forward to?
- Is there any reason why I wouldn’t want to get rid of my pain?
- If there is absolutely no risk to me, is there any reason I not calling right this second?
- Can I really afford to pass up this FREE offer that may be the answer to my agony?
- Am I willing to run the risk of waiting too long and allow the problem to get progress too far?
If you answered “NO” to any (especially ALL) of the above questions, you are probably thinking:
“I’m ready to see if I am a candidate for
Spinal Decompression, what do I do next?”
Good question! Just call our office (740-386-6580), or Request an Appointment by Clicking Here anytime day and night to schedule your consultation and examination where Spinal Decompression will be explained in detail and you will have the opportunity to personally ask me any questions you may have about the treatment and develop a treatment strategy to get you on your way to a pain free life. If you have had a recent diagnostic test, such as a X-rays, MRI, or Nerve Conduction / EMG, it would be helpful to bring the films and report with you. Thank you for requesting this report, we look forward to speaking with you and helping YOU become pain free for good!
Dr. Scot M. Gray, DC
Director, The Ohio Neck & Back Pain Relief Centers
P.S. NOTE: If you have recent X-Rays or MRI of your neck or low back, if you can, bring the films with you. Thank you for requesting this report, we look forward to speaking with you and helping you become pain free for good!
P.P.S. FYI, below are the references for the information found in this report. I look forward to meeting you soon!
1 Dvorak, J. Gauchat M., and Valach L. The Outcome of Surgery for Lumbar Disc Herniation. A 4-7 Years Follow-up with Emphasis on Somatic Aspects. Spine,
Volume 13., No 12., 1988, 1418-1427.
2 Gionis. Thomas, MD, JD, MBA, FICA, FRCS et al. The outcome of a clinical study evaluating the effect of nonsurgical intervention on symptoms of spine patients with herniated and degenerative disc disease is presented. Spinal Decompression, Orthopedic Technological Review, November / December 2003; Volume 5, Number 6: Pages cover, 36-39.
3 Shealy, Norman C., M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.S. New Concepts in Back Pain Management: Decompression, Reduction, and Stabilization. Pain Management Volume 1, 1998, pgs. 239-257.
4 Eyerman, Edward, M.D. MRI Evidence of Non-surgical, Mechanical Reduction, Rehydration and Repair of the Herniated Lumbar Disc. Journal of
Neuroimaging Volume 8 / Number 2 April 1998.
5 Bigos s, et al. Acute Low Back Problems in Adults, Clinical Practice Guideline No. 14. Rockville, MD: U.S. Public Health Service, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, AHCPR pub. No 95-0642, Dec.1994.
6 Mushinski M. Average hospital charges for medical and surgical treatment of back problems: United Sates, 1993. Statistical Bulletin. Metropolitan
Life Insurance Co., Health and Safety Division, Medical Dept., April-June 1995.
13 Croft, Peter, et al., Outcome of Low back Pain in General Practice: A Prospective Study. British Medical Journal 1998; 316: 1356-1359 (2 May).
Discover How YOU Can Eliminate Your Pain…
A Few of Our Patient Success Stories…
• “Being pain free is an absolute God-send!” Timothy Sutton could only stand for 1 to 2 hours, could not put his socks on in the morning, and could not perform simple chores around the house.
“There was a day that I thought that surgery was my only option. Thank God I tried Spinal Decompression! Now I can keep my job because I am able to stand for 12 hours, I can put my socks on by myself, and I can finally help my wife around the house! I no longer feel like a broken down man when I get home from work, my quality of life is MUCH better, and I have been given a new lease on life!”
–Tim Sutton Marion, OH.
• “I rate it a 100!” Donald Smith states that he had a “very, very good experience”. “I can get around a lot better without pain and I really feel great! I would recommend it to anyone with back trouble“.
–Donald Smith Marion, OH.
• “Pain Free! In the last 5 and 1/2 years, I have had surgery on my back, had spinal injections, and had been taking several medications for my pain. I was in so much pain that I did not want to go on living with the pain. After doing Spinal Decompression therapy, I am no longer taking pain pills, I can spend time with my family, and am much more pleasant to be around. I feel like a new man, and I can actually get out of bed every morning without being in pain.”
–Robert Martin Bucyrus, OH.
• “I am able to enjoy life with my family with a quality I never thought possible. I am 34 years old and I felt like life was over for me. I suffered from pain, stiffness, tingling and numbness, from the base of my skull to the middle of my back. Since I tried Spinal Decompression therapy, I no longer have headaches, pain, stiffness, or insufferable moods. I am completely off all medications and am free to enjoy life with my family”.
–Heather Triplett Marion, OH.
• “Without back pain, I have an overall better quality of life! The DTS Spinal Decompression treatments were able to relieve my back and leg pain, which was most painful in the beginning.”
–JoAnna Fields Richwood, OH.
• “I find the thoroughness of the Spinal Decompression program to be very beneficial. I have had improvement in posture, strength, chewing and swallowing. I am able to perform my household tasks much easier and walking has become much less painful. I used to choke while eating and I no longer do that!”
–Carolyn Hickle Marion, OH.
• “None of the “usual” medical treatments worked for my low back and hip pain. I thought that surgery was my only answer to my pain. After learning about Spinal Decompression therapy, I had hope. In my first week of treatment, I had significant lessening of back spasms (spasms that would literally throw me into furniture). I have now experienced improvement in overall relief of pain and am able to stand longer. I’m sure that I could do housework better, if I could just get myself to do it!”
–JoAnne Decker Marion, OH.
• “My 4 year old grandchild couldn’t even sit on my lap because I was in so much pain. Before Spinal Decompression, I was told to learn to live with the pain. It was easy for my doctor to say that because he wasn’t the one in pain. Now, after Spinal Decompression, I can do things that I never thought I would ever be able to do again. My grandson can now sit on my lap and I can even ride bikes with him and that is the greatest feeling in the world. Also, I can get out of bed without pain pills and I can wake up knowing that I won’t have pain!”
-Mary Griffith Marion, OH.
• “My pain was so intense that I had trouble walking to my desk or my car 200 feet away. Walking to the third floor of my office building was out of the question. I was no longer able to do the aerobic classes that I had participated in for better than 12 years, work in my flower beds, clean my house, enjoy a day of shopping, and most importantly, lift my 1 year old grandson! I tried numerous ways to correct the problem including yoga, pilates, bed rest and pain management that only offered me prescription drugs. None of them worked. Now after Spinal Decompression therapy, I can gradually return to what I need to do, being a self reliant, active, mom.
-Karen Lanius Marion, OH.
• “I could hardly get out of my car at the end of my work day! I had a bulging disc and I felt like I was ninety years old! I could not even turn over in bed at night without moaning in pain. I thought I was going to have to change my job due to the physical nature of my job, and I could feel myself getting worse and worse. All that has changed. After Spinal Decompression therapy, I feel 100% better, I’ve gotten rid of the awful pain, and I guess I’ll be at my job for another eighteen years!”
-Marilyn DesJardins Marion, OH.
• “August 29th,2007 was my first day on the spinal decompression bed. The staff at the Ohio Neck and Back Pain Relief Centers were very friendly and courteous. The treatment on the DTS gave me the most relief. The fact that the pain is moving around shows me that something has been accomplished. Now I am able to rest more and move around in bed without fear of not getting up.”
• “I first became a patient on the spinal decompression table July of 2007. I Think this practice is excellent and I am very satisfied with the care that I received. I wasn’t able to play golf or drive so it made me extremely happy when I was able to do those things again. Dr. Scot and Seth are excellent in there profession and the staff is very friendly and super nice.
– Don Hayes-
• “I became a patient in late May 07. The office was very prompt courteous and accommodating if you have to change an appointment. I was very happy with the way that they care about you as a person. My back feels a 100% better now and I can walk like a normal person.
• “I started the spinal decompression table about the end of April a few months after an automobile accident. Everyone is very polite and helpful. I got lots of positive feed back which helped me through the tough times. With the therapy I received my pain is 98% gone. I can actually walk and move without being doubled up in pain and muscle spasms. I was able to return to work in a short amount of time without the surgery they were contemplating.”
• “May 2006 I read about it in the paper, called and they got me scheduled the next day. I am feeling so much better and I’m glad I took the time to come in to the office. The staff was very friendly. I can now do a lot more in my daily work without much pain.”
• “Early June 2006 is when I started the spinal decompression table. I am very impressed with the people who work here. They are always friendly and pleasant. The office is run very efficient. The whole treatment program has made me happy because I have improved greatly since the beginning of it. The exercises have helped a lot in my treatments even though I get a little sore from them. I usually improve as long as I do the exercises consistently. I have gradually improved over the last 5 weeks so much I find myself taking less medication for pain.”
– Teresa Russell-
• “June 6 ,2006 I became a patient. The staff was very pleasant, friendly, concerned about welfare of the patients. They are always willing to work with the patients Schedule. I am motivated a lot more. I am able to walk further distances. Also my pain is less than when the treatments was started. I can ride in a car for longer distances.”
• “I first became a patient June 8,2006. I really like the cheerful, caring staff as well as the knowledge and the feeling of being a part of one big family. When I was told that I qualified for the triton DTS therapy I would have jumped with joy if I could have because I felt I had found something that would work to relieve or possible eliminate my server leg pain. And guess what. The pain is completely gone along with the numbness. No I know that I will be able to lead a normal pain free life which I haven’t been able to do for several years.”