“Discover What Most Doctors Don’t Know About Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Find Out The Truth About Your Wrist Pain And How To Get Rid Of It Once And For All…Without Drugs Or Surgery”
Discover How YOU Can Eliminate Your Wrist and Hand Pain…
Discover What Many Doctors Don’t Know About Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
Don’t you wish your wrist and hand pain would just GO AWAY! You are probably confused about what you can do to eliminate your carpal tunnel pain. Should you do surgery? Should you wear a brace every night? What is the RIGHT choice!?
Many doctors don’t know the hidden spots to check as the cause of your pain. They may be unaware that wearing wrist splints and taking pills probably isn’t a good idea if you want to get rid of carpal tunnel syndrome once and for all. Research is also showing that there is a significant failure rate in carpal tunnel surgery. So, prepare yourself for how you can naturally and safely get rid of your wrist pain now.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a sneaky, potentially disabling epidemic that is sweeping America as we speak. Many of your family, friends, and co-workers will experience the same numbness and tingling you do because of a number of factors including misinformation and inappropriate care. That’s why I am writing this column…so keep reading to find out what many doctors don’t know about this syndrome.
You see, what’s so dangerous about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is that it’s not an injury like a broken bone or a cut or scrape. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome comes on slowly. You don’t notice it at first, or maybe you just brush off the pain thinking it’s nothing, and then it slowly builds and builds. You start feeling numbness and tingling. It gets harder to type. You become more irritable. You start taking pills to get through the day.
Wrist pain, weakness, and numbness are tricky conditions. You see, your wrist pain can have a number of causes and some of those causes aren’t even in your wrist at all! Because many doctors don’t know where these places are, they assume that since your PAIN is in your wrist, the problem is solely in your wrist and focus on that.
Every day, thousands of wrist pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome victims make the mistake of going to the wrong doctor because they don’t know the information you’re about to read. Going to an inappropriate doctor may result in your wrist pain becoming more severe, and worse yet, you may never get out of pain, or you may receive unnecessary surgery. Don’t put yourself at risk for misery, suffering, and the decreased income from missing time from work.
The main problem with the kind of treatments many doctors give for conditions like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is that they never go after the root of the problem, but focus on the symptoms, in your case; numbness, tingling, and other irritating pains. And when these treatments wear off (which they do), you’ll often find they only cover up your pain for a short time and did nothing to fix what’s causing your pain in the first place.
See, pain relievers like Motrin, aspirin, and Tylenol will never cure your wrist pain or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! What they do is disable a chemical in your body that tells your brain you’re in pain (cortisone shots work almost in the same way). It’s like wearing earplugs to avoid a sound. While this may be okay once in a while, using these pain relievers can only make your condition worse in the long run in many ways.
Since none of the treatments your doctor may be giving you are meant to actually correct the true cause of your problem, logic says your condition will only get worse. You’ll be wearing your wrist splint longer and longer, and your pills will have to get stronger and stronger. If you’re like most of the people I’ve talked to who have suffered from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for a long time, your life has probably become less than it should be.
If you would like to discover the easiest way to eliminate the true cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, our doctors can help. They are offering a special offer right now, where they will give you an in-depth look at what is causing your pain and how you can naturally and safely eliminate it. To reserve a time to meet our doctors, call (740) 386-6580 or click here for the new patient special. Appointments are LIMITED, so reserve your time to sit down with one of our doctors NOW.
A Few of Our Patient Success Stories…
- “It is a great program if you put the time and effort into it. In October I couldn’t ride my motorcycle. I was told by a specialist before this that I had the strength of a 7 year old. They wanted to operate the next day, but with your program I was able to cancel my surgery. Now I can hold a glass without dropping it. Numbness is gone from my left arm and hand. Now I can drive my truck at my job safely.” –
William Barker, Jr.
- “My Carpal Tunnel is 98-99% better! I can now hold my baby without hand and arm pain. I can work again at the computer without hand pain, arm pain, and numbness. I don’t wake up with my hands and arms numb or tingling anymore.”-Mary Broadman; Bucyrus, OH
- “I developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my left wrist. Through your treatments the pain has been alleviated and I rarely have to wear a wrist brace or be in pain anymore! They were able to help me without medication!” -Alana Kilzer; Marion, OH
• “Being pain free is an absolute God-send!” Timothy Sutton could only stand for 1 to 2 hours, could not put his socks on in the morning, and could not perform simple chores around the house.
“There was a day that I thought that surgery was my only option. Thank God I tried Spinal Decompression! Now I can keep my job because I am able to stand for 12 hours, I can put my socks on by myself, and I can finally help my wife around the house! I no longer feel like a broken down man when I get home from work, my quality of life is MUCH better, and I have been given a new lease on life!”
–Tim Sutton Marion, OH.
• “I rate it a 100!” Donald Smith states that he had a “very, very good experience”. “I can get around a lot better without pain and I really feel great! I would recommend it to anyone with back trouble“.
–Donald Smith Marion, OH.
• “Pain Free! In the last 5 and 1/2 years, I have had surgery on my back, had spinal injections, and had been taking several medications for my pain. I was in so much pain that I did not want to go on living with the pain. After doing Spinal Decompression therapy, I am no longer taking pain pills, I can spend time with my family, and am much more pleasant to be around. I feel like a new man, and I can actually get out of bed every morning without being in pain.”
–Robert Martin Bucyrus, OH.
• “I am able to enjoy life with my family with a quality I never thought possible. I am 34 years old and I felt like life was over for me. I suffered from pain, stiffness, tingling and numbness, from the base of my skull to the middle of my back. Since I tried Spinal Decompression therapy, I no longer have headaches, pain, stiffness, or insufferable moods. I am completely off all medications and am free to enjoy life with my family”.
–Heather Triplett Marion, OH.
• “Without back pain, I have an overall better quality of life! The DTS Spinal Decompression treatments were able to relieve my back and leg pain, which was most painful in the beginning.”
–JoAnna Fields Richwood, OH.
• “I find the thoroughness of the Spinal Decompression program to be very beneficial. I have had improvement in posture, strength, chewing and swallowing. I am able to perform my household tasks much easier and walking has become much less painful. I used to choke while eating and I no longer do that!”
–Carolyn Hickle Marion, OH.
• “None of the “usual” medical treatments worked for my low back and hip pain. I thought that surgery was my only answer to my pain. After learning about Spinal Decompression therapy, I had hope. In my first week of treatment, I had significant lessening of back spasms (spasms that would literally throw me into furniture). I have now experienced improvement in overall relief of pain and am able to stand longer. I’m sure that I could do housework better, if I could just get myself to do it!”
–JoAnne Decker Marion, OH.
• “My 4 year old grandchild couldn’t even sit on my lap because I was in so much pain. Before Spinal Decompression, I was told to learn to live with the pain. It was easy for my doctor to say that because he wasn’t the one in pain. Now, after Spinal Decompression, I can do things that I never thought I would ever be able to do again. My grandson can now sit on my lap and I can even ride bikes with him and that is the greatest feeling in the world. Also, I can get out of bed without pain pills and I can wake up knowing that I won’t have pain!”
-Mary Griffith Marion, OH.
• “My pain was so intense that I had trouble walking to my desk or my car 200 feet away. Walking to the third floor of my office building was out of the question. I was no longer able to do the aerobic classes that I had participated in for better than 12 years, work in my flower beds, clean my house, enjoy a day of shopping, and most importantly, lift my 1 year old grandson! I tried numerous ways to correct the problem including yoga, pilates, bed rest and pain management that only offered me prescription drugs. None of them worked. Now after Spinal Decompression therapy, I can gradually return to what I need to do, being a self reliant, active, mom.
-Karen Lanius Marion, OH.
• “I could hardly get out of my car at the end of my work day! I had a bulging disc and I felt like I was ninety years old! I could not even turn over in bed at night without moaning in pain. I thought I was going to have to change my job due to the physical nature of my job, and I could feel myself getting worse and worse. All that has changed. After Spinal Decompression therapy, I feel 100% better, I’ve gotten rid of the awful pain, and I guess I’ll be at my job for another eighteen years!”
-Marilyn DesJardins Marion, OH.
• “August 29th,2007 was my first day on the spinal decompression bed. The staff at the Ohio Neck and Back Pain Relief Centers were very friendly and courteous. The treatment on the DTS gave me the most relief. The fact that the pain is moving around shows me that something has been accomplished. Now I am able to rest more and move around in bed without fear of not getting up.”
• “I first became a patient on the spinal decompression table July of 2007. I Think this practice is excellent and I am very satisfied with the care that I received. I wasn’t able to play golf or drive so it made me extremely happy when I was able to do those things again. Dr. Scot and Seth are excellent in there profession and the staff is very friendly and super nice.
– Don Hayes-
• “I became a patient in late May 07. The office was very prompt courteous and accommodating if you have to change an appointment. I was very happy with the way that they care about you as a person. My back feels a 100% better now and I can walk like a normal person.
• “I started the spinal decompression table about the end of April a few months after an automobile accident. Everyone is very polite and helpful. I got lots of positive feed back which helped me through the tough times. With the therapy I received my pain is 98% gone. I can actually walk and move without being doubled up in pain and muscle spasms. I was able to return to work in a short amount of time without the surgery they were contemplating.”
• “May 2006 I read about it in the paper, called and they got me scheduled the next day. I am feeling so much better and I’m glad I took the time to come in to the office. The staff was very friendly. I can now do a lot more in my daily work without much pain.”
• “Early June 2006 is when I started the spinal decompression table. I am very impressed with the people who work here. They are always friendly and pleasant. The office is run very efficient. The whole treatment program has made me happy because I have improved greatly since the beginning of it. The exercises have helped a lot in my treatments even though I get a little sore from them. I usually improve as long as I do the exercises consistently. I have gradually improved over the last 5 weeks so much I find myself taking less medication for pain.”
– Teresa Russell-
• “June 6 ,2006 I became a patient. The staff was very pleasant, friendly, concerned about welfare of the patients. They are always willing to work with the patients Schedule. I am motivated a lot more. I am able to walk further distances. Also my pain is less than when the treatments was started. I can ride in a car for longer distances.”
• “I first became a patient June 8,2006. I really like the cheerful, caring staff as well as the knowledge and the feeling of being a part of one big family. When I was told that I qualified for the triton DTS therapy I would have jumped with joy if I could have because I felt I had found something that would work to relieve or possible eliminate my server leg pain. And guess what. The pain is completely gone along with the numbness. No I know that I will be able to lead a normal pain free life which I haven’t been able to do for several years.”